Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, March 5, 2010

Dicks Coming to Luzerne County

+++

Seems everyone is getting in on the Marcellus Shale action.

Even the Dicks.

Instead of meeting privately behind closed doors with a few greedy select landowners, I think they should host a public meeting so that any/all folks who own land in Luzerne County can ask questions and have a clear understanding of any/all services the Dicks have to offer.  I think the Luzerne County Courthouse would be a good venue...

Hmmmmm. My dad owns a 40' x 100' lot in Luzerne County. I think it's a little small to be drilled...but I know there is definitely some Marcellus Shale down there. Somewhere. Maybe they can bring in some of those massive thumping trucks to check things out. 

I do wonder why they switched to a Limited Liability Partnership last month.

Stay tuned.

+++

No comments:

Post a Comment