Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

With all do respect...


...and yes, that ( do vs. due ) is an intentional misspelling.

However, I do find it incredibly amazing and equally disturbing that mistakes like this continue to happen all too frequently.


Someone somewhere had to review and approve this poster for printing. The original poster has since been pulled, but the initial mistake has been documented/verified by many.

I would hope that as the turmoil in our nation's capitol continues, that any/all new hires in any agency funded in any way by my tax dollars be required to pass a basic spelling and grammar test. Random drug testing might help weed out the rest.

I picked a great time to be off from work, as I am getting to watch history unfold 24/7. Donald John the Lesser is everything I had feared he would be, and as a lifelong registered Republican, I am ashamed of the current conduct of my party in the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives. 

Their "party first and above all" antics disgust me.

America & Americans come first, political party should be a distant second.

Later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment