Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Republicans Über Alles


The mind-numbing miasmatic maelstrom in Washington continues unabated, and I am patiently awaiting the nomination of the new EPA chief - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt - to slither into the spotlight.

Although I'm sure the rabid never-say-die Trump supporters would feel otherwise, I am of the belief that Donald John the Lesser - a product of his Oz-like business empire - is teetering on the brink of collapse. It's not the fault of the "fake" media...it's him and the cast of clueless characters he has assembled.

I continue to read how incredibly bright some of the members of his inner circle are, yet every time they open their mouths, they immediately prove otherwise. Pure and simple; they are all mouthpieces.

As there are several important openings still in need of filling, including the National Security Advisor and Secretary of Labor, I have a recommendation for a pool of potential candidates that will vastly improve the overall competence and average I.Q. of our President's team.



Later.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment