Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

PennEast Pipeline & THE F.B.I.


If you haven't heard, the FBI is looking into alleged death threats made against PennEast Pipeline employees. Read more about it here.
 
Is anyone really surprised? Then again, this could be nothing more than a false flag fabricated by the NGI folks themselves.

I would put nothing pa$t them.
 
It took me a while, but I found an old post by the blogger who calls himself Renegade. Replace drilling with pipeline and/or eminent domain wherever appropriate and, well, you get the picture. 
The Renegade dude hasn't posted in quite some time. I hope he is well.
 
Speaking of MIA bloggers, I wonder whatever became of this guy/gal?
I always looked forward to their psychedelic, thought-provoking posts. I picture said blogger spending their days feeding squirrels and chickadees while watching the clouds drift by. Amen.
 
I wonder...perhaps (s)he and the Renegade are planning something?
 
Now there's a scary thought.
 
Time will tell.
 
Later. 
  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Compadre
    Long time...but I visit most every day.
    Squirrels & chipmunks ?
    More like crows & ravens...whistling
    Me & Renegade ?
    We're under Wolf's Law...
    Maybe take the gambling way...
    And send it spiraling.
    https://vimeo.com/46974187
    Be seeing you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, old friend. It's nice to know you are still...out there. Regards, 1 of 3.

    ReplyDelete