Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December's Darkest Days


In the month of December, every year, I pay homage to the Susquehannock. This year will be no different, but in addition to linking back to prior posts, I hope to add some new material in the days ahead.
 
With the 400th Anniversary of Etienne Brule's epic voyage down the Susquehanna from Sayre to the Chesapeake Bay right around the corner ( 1615-2015 ), as well as some other upcoming events planned for over the next few years, I hope to get back out on the river far more frequently that I have been as of late...beginning in 2014.
 
I also plan to bring some unfinished posts to closure before we begin the new year.


Stay tuned...enjoy the rest of your weekend.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment