Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Thursday, November 28, 2013

EPA Blows Methane.......Estimates


I saw this article  - and others like it - when it first hit a few days ago. Several folks sent a link to me about this and similar articles. The story has now been picked up by most major media outlets.

Back in May of 2012, a friend from Bradford County called me to tell me something "major" was happening along Rte. 414 in Leroy Township. 

That call led to this post; my #1 most visited post of all time.
 

 
 
I then visited the affected area, several times, which led to videos like this. 
 
 

Flaming Hotspot in the Woods - Leroy Township on 7/22/2012 from Don Williams on Vimeo.


And after getting the same symptoms ( prolonged headaches and nausea ) from prior visits to methane hotspots, I personally helped fund this study of the affected area.
 


 
 
You can view the complete report here.


Folks, I knew a major methane eruption was taking place the minute I visited the area. The study proved it. 10+ SQUARE MILES...or larger.
 
I knew the highly folded/fractured bedrock in the Marcellus Shale region made it possibly the worst area for hydraulic fracturing on this planet...YEARS ago. 

Remember this post?
 
In my mind, the EPA is clueless and useless....as are Pennsylvania's DCNR, DEP, and Governor.

All experts on the issue...so they say.
 
Anyway, enough of that.
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment