Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, December 28, 2013

2014: Let Me Know the Way


I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead as I read the following books on my daily train ride to work.



 
 
I'm already halfway through the first, and am surprised about several new hypotheses the author put forth, including an immense Cahokia-type Susquehannock village near modern-day French Azilum as well as an ancient/haunted burial ground on the west bank of the Susquehanna near a large island downstream from Towanda. I'm pretty sure I know exactly where the latter site is...
 
More in the days ahead.
 
Before I forget, the Susquehanna River Forum event I mentioned in this post  is on Monday, January 20th - MLK Day! I didn't realize I was off that day, so I'm almost certain to be there.
 
Perhaps if so inclined, we like-minded river advocates can grab a coffee afterwards and chit-chat about what the experts had to say.
 
Anyway, as 2013 draws to a close - and what a year it was - I would like to thank all those who continue stop by from time to time.
 
 
 
I wish you and yours all the very best in 2014.
 
As for me?
 
I predict a long and winding road in the year ahead...among other things.
 
Stay tuned.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment