Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Susquehanna River Forum Scheduled




Read the rest here.
 
I hope everyone and anyone who cares about the health and future of the Susquehanna River will register and attend.
 
I do, and I have.
 
I'm also hoping the "open forum" segment doesn't require that we write our questions on an incredibly small scrap of paper, but if it does...I'll have mine ready in advance.
 
Coming Up: The Gathering Storm
 
Stay tuned.
 
P.S.: To my frequent visitors from Mauch Chunk and "Around Midnight" - Thanks for following my blog. As you probably know, I don't post emails without written permission, so drop an email when you have time and tell me what you'd like to see in upcoming posts.
 
Thanks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment