Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, March 9, 2013

PA HB 683 Hits Mainstream Media


To all:
 
 
The concerns voiced by many regarding the ( IMHO) intentionally vague language in PA HB 683 hit the mainstream media two days after it was posted here.

 
 
 
 
I'm sure the folks in Harrisburg, Canonsburg Pittsburgh and elsewhere will find it less than amusing that in searching for PA HB 683 on one of the most widely-used search engines on the PLANET...two bloggers occupy the #1 and #2 positions.

Never underestimate the power of bloggerdom.
 
 
 
 
Anyway, my visitor stats pegged the hit-o-meter over the past few days, but I believe an upcoming event/revelation percolating in Bradford County may fry more than a few servers in the days/weeks ahead.
 
I've said it many times before...I love Saturday mornings.
 
 
Enjoy your weekend!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment