Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, March 8, 2013

Marcellus Methane: Securely Locked Away (?)


Dr. America to the rescue?


No need for caffeine this morning.   

My acknowledgement and thanks to one of my fellow fracktivists for bringing this video to my attention this morning. Please take the time to watch the entire video, paying special attention to the statements made beginning at ~6:25 and ~10:05 in this industry-funded piece of propaganda.





Gee, I wonder how much the participants in this video were paid by the Marcellus Shale Coalition?

Anyway, for the umpteenth time, please check out my post from over three years ago and what one of the "experts" in the video above had to say about the impermeability of the rock layers above the Marcellus formation. It's a long read, but for those who haven't...it's worth the time.

In my humble opinion, when it comes to anything issued spewed forth by the profit-driven Marcellus Shale Coalition, the only thing "securely locked away" is the TRUTH.

 
 
Hey, Ray: Remember Truth, Justice and the American way?
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment