Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Just Frozen Water!

        
As anticipated, staffing was a little on the light side yesterday. Truthfully, having walked to high school and college in all kinds of weather, I have close to zero tolerance for folks who don't even try to make it into work because of a little snow. I was the second person to arrive, with the first being someone who lives in center city. I live ~40 miles outside the city proper, and still arrived well before my official start time. In the end, the team that made it in got the job done.

Makes me wonder if we're not overstaffed....

Anyway, here are a few pics of the aftermath of the biggest snow event in 2011 ( so far ) in southeastern PA.










I'd much rather be taking pics of streams and wildlife. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment