Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SRBC's Quarterly Meetings


I'm posting the screenshot below for posterity, as I'm 99% certain that - up until a week or so ago - the SRBC's quarterly meeting ( on their website ) was scheduled for June 18th, not June 11th (yesterday).  I think I may have saved a screenshot of their schedule on my older PC in our basement...and will try to locate it later this weekend.

I and several of my fellow river advocates had planned to attend the meeting is Harrisburg, and I had discussed the 18th with someone as recently as last week.

Anyway, I am planning to be in Corning in September.




2 comments:

  1. This site lists both dates: June 18 in the headline, June 11 in the body. I wonder where they got their information?

    http://www.sourcews.com/srbc-meet-june-hear-about-paxton-creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. DB - I truly think they either forgot to change the date on their website...or intentionally changed it with only a few days notice. They're afraid of the guys with the blue faces.

    ReplyDelete