Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I promise...

Hey, folks. My schedule is insane the past week or so, and the earliest I'm going to have some time to study all the bells and whistles of this new site is this weekend...maybe. In the meantime, because I know my other website's application & upload process from A to Z...I'm still posting there. Thanks to Markie for posting some stuff as I make the transition. In gratitude...I promise to do absolutely NOTHING when we approach the Knox Mine whirlpool in June. Heh, heh.

BTW - WVIA-44 is hosting a show this Thursday about the whole Marcellus Shale frenzy. I cannot make it, but should anyone decide to call in, please ask this question: "Is there any 100% impermeable and 100% unfractured layer of bedrock between the Marcellus Shale and our drinking water aquifers?" If they answer yes...they are lying. It seems they've only invited folks who earn a living from or support the drilling industry to be guest speakers. Sounds fair to me...not. Folks...please fry their switchboards! I think it starts at 7 p.m.

Finally...what's now being proposed for Moon Lake Park is a back-door deal if I ever heard of one. Time for some new blood under the dome. Hmmmm...let me rephrase that. Time for Petrilla to be ousted.

And one more thing...I'm planning a 3 day-100 mile paddle around Earth Day in April. I'm opening the front seat of my tandem to the winner of a contest I will announce here. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment