Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Susquehanna River: A Final Huzzah!

  

In less than a month, American Rivers will release their 2012 "Most Endangered Rivers" report.
  



The Susquehanna River reached the #1 spot twice in the past decade...in 2005 and 2011. I was intimately involved in both designations, and although I believe the current threat to the Susquehanna is greater than ever, it appears my favorite river will drop off the Top 10 list altogether this year.
 



    
Anyway...my sincere thanks to all who have posted the 2011 Susquehanna #1 Most Endangered banner on their blog or website for the past year. For those that didn't...how about adding it for the next few weeks as a final "HUZZAH" for our beloved Susquehanna. I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks.

   
Coming Up: Brule' II - The Final Descent

    

No comments:

Post a Comment