Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Monday, August 23, 2010

Part-time Warriors: Go Home

   
Thanks again to Mark, Herb, Hannah, my daughters Lauren & Lisa, and John and Sandy for being part of our S.O.S. walk this past Saturday. Also a sincere thanks to Dan & Karen for sponsoring my ~18,500 footsteps, showing up for a couple of hours @ Gas Stock and finally getting a chance to meet the rest of my family.

I was more than a little disappointed at the number of "pro-river" people who didn't show up at Gas Stock. I've deleted many of those no-shows from my blogroll, and I would have no problem if they reciprocated.

This is not one we can afford to sit out, people.

I'm taking a break from this nonsense to take care of some personal business.
  
                    

1 comment: