Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

YO...CALGARY! Get back to work!


+++



In case the screenshot above doesn't register immediately, it's from my web tracking software. Yep...I've been watching you watching me. These stats are from the last 7 days only.

Now, although I've been asked, almost begged, to disclose the 'who' along with the when & where, I'm not going to do that. For you, consider it a one-time professional courtesy.

Although just by looking at yesterday's activity, I think one of us has a tiny little problem...ehh?


And then a little earlier in the day...


And one more for good measure...


Oh...what the hay. Let's finish this.



Now, I know it's not my 3rd-grade writing skills or style, or the provocative pictures I post...so why would anyone in Calgary, Alberta, Canada be so darn interested in what I have to say on my website? I'm just a fairly committed river insomniac advocate from Pennsylvania who knows the geology of the area, understands what WILL happen if widespread hydrofracturing takes place, and will do everything I can to stop it. What's so interesting about that?

Seriously, I'd be far more concerned about some of the other deeper-pocket environmental whackos out there. I've talked to many of them. Once and done. I want no part of their agenda.

Enough about yesterday. Moving forward, I have a few thoughts on how we can resolve our differences. Make them go away for good. Stay tuned. 

And yes, it's okay if you come back. Just keep it to less than 10 hits per day, okay?

By the way, I can personally assure you; I am absolutely nothing to be concerned about.







P.S.  If the folks from Korea are yours...tell them to back off.  Immediately.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I too have been accessed from a Canadian reader on the FrackMountain site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...quite a few of the other BIG OIL companies from TX and CO have been watching mine as well...until I mentioned the tracking software. Poof - gone! That's fine with me.

    ReplyDelete