Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, January 22, 2012

22 Jan 12: In Hyperdrive and lots to do...

   

For me, I woke up a little late this morning, but I still had plenty of time to make a pot of French-press coffee ( with a heaping teaspoon of 100% extra dark cocoa powder added to each pot ) and catch the sunrise at about the third cup.  Good Ol' Mr. Sol was right on time making his obligatory diurnal entrance, and with the temperature in the teens, my camera's digital zoom was moving a little slower with each passing moment while waiting.

Anyway, I'm fully cranked and ready to roll this beautiful Sunday morning, and after Mass, I plan to carpe this diem like no other. I'll be back later in the day with a full report.

Below: Sunrise on 22 Jan 12 from the inside



P.S. - Alaska has already picked up the latest news from Dimock.

Die Welt is watching, folks.

Recent visitors as of 0620h this morning:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment