Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, March 12, 2023

ENCINA...I look Forward to the Fray

 

As I do every morning, I spent the first few hours of my day catching up on anything/everything of interest to me. An online letter to the editor regarding a project in the news as of late caught my attention, and specifically this one paragraph:  

   

"We understand that the Susquehanna River is a cherished resource for recreation, tourism, and the health of the regional ecosystem. Encina is contracting with world-class partners for our design and water management plans will include continuous monitoring and testing fall all parameters to stay below permissible levels." - posted in The Williamsport-Sun Gazette on 3/12/23 

   

Read it through again. Evidently, its author did not before sending. As I used to tell my MBA interns from Drexel: 'Measure thrice...cut once'. 

Here's a link to the entire article:

Bringing environmental solutions to tackle our plastic waste crisis | News, Sports, Jobs - Williamsport Sun-Gazette (sungazette.com)


From SRS to SRS: FINALLY...a worthy adversary.  I think...


Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Margaret Mead



No comments:

Post a Comment