Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Caffeine vs. ChemPuffies?


I'm trying my best to slowly reduce my caffeine intake in the morning, and I'm finding that some of the offerings on Facebook are an acceptable alternative to help jumpstart my mornings. 
 
I'll take adrenaline over caffeine every time. 
 
Anyway, a day or two after several particularly nonsensical rants from one of my all-time favorite green wannabes regarding natural cloud formations and chemtrails, I noticed the LTE below on my daily train ride on Earth Day. As I got to his closing, I wondered if he was referencing the same hapless hacker that now jumpstarts my daily routine.
 
 
 
 
James, I'm not sure about the whole global cataclysm thing happening in my lifetime, but I agree that it would be nice to read some intelligent offerings/commentaries on environmental topics from time to time.
 
 
 
Let me guess...ChemPuffies? 
 
Later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment