Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Alices in Underland


Spend a few moments reading this recent article, especially the growing number of comments.
 
This is the ever-growing "infighting" that I've mentioned many times in my posts over the years.
 
Personally, I could care less what either of the former activists advocates environmentalists ...whatever, now have to say when it comes to this whole fracking debate. The same applies to the anonymous commenters.
 
I truly don't.
 
I just wonder if anyone - including those who waste their time commenting about what these folks are up to nowadays - realize that any/all of this "insurgency" infighting is playing directly into the hands of the natural gas industry's game plan? 

Think about it...
 
Let's focus on the real issues, folks. And the people who stay the course...
 
 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment