Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, October 25, 2013

Chesapeake's Brian Grove Appointed to DCNR



When I saw the email headline pop-up on my way home Friday evening, I first thought "it can't be the same guy!"


 
It is. 

 
Read more here.
 
There are no words to adequately express my outrage at this moment!

I wonder when Aubrey M. will be showing up with a new title at the DEP or DCNR? Or perhaps they'll resurrect old "Kenny Boy" Lay from Enron for a spot on the team to help with the Accounting?


Maybe this guy's even in the running for a role in product development.




Sorry folks, but this is beyond farcical. 

I'd love to be able to monitor the email traffic from Mr. Grove to his "former" buddies at the Marcellus Shale Coalition.


 
 
The natural gas industry's infiltration infestation of Harrisburg continues as we sit idly by...

 
...or will we?  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment