Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In A Giant Shadow

    
I am finding that time & energy have temporarily fled the coop, so I've decided to link back to a few posts from bygone Decembers until I get inspired again.

Check out this post from December 2010. Hope all the links still work...

On another note, and again...thanks to all who sent cards, emails and donations to Hospice of the Sacred Heart. Words would fall far short in expressing what those thoughts and gestures meant to our family.

I've had a request to print my father's eulogy. Privately, I will provide a copy to the good friend who asked for it...but I don't think I'll be posting it here.

Catch ya later...

Susquehanna River @ Wysox
Photo by DK Natt
    

No comments:

Post a Comment