Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

DEP vs. DJW

 
For those that visit frequently, you've probably noticed that I have slowly drifted away from my focus on Marcellus Shale-related activity. That will continue. I've had my fill of the misinformation being spread by folks who think they're on the right side of the fence on this issue.
 
However, before I'm done dealing with this matter, I'm going to address an unpublished comment I received several months ago from someone living in Bradford County who has been directly impacted by bad drilling practices.  


 
Anyway...it's that time of the year again.
 
 
My custom-reinforced maul is still going strong 20+ years after I had it fitted with a steel sleeve to keep it from bending.
 
More in a few.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment