Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Guest Post(s)

  
I am receiving an increasing number of requests to post links to other sites/videos, accept guest posts, join other groups, ...etc.

I appreciate the offers and interest and visits, and will respond at my earliest convenience. Right now, coming off of a week+ away and prepping for Memorial Day...I'm just way too busy to take the time I deem appropriate to review what is being sent before I decide/agree to post it here.

Anyway, we are still unpacking from our recent trip to sunny, southern California. More on that over the next few days, but I wanted to share a few more pics before I eventually find the time to muse over the keyboard at some wee hour of the night.
  






More as time allows.


No comments:

Post a Comment