Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Treated Frackwater is Cleaner than Fresh Water?

    
I recorded a total of ~48 minutes of video of DEP Secretary Michael Krancer's keynote address and follow-up questions at the Eco-Expo @ Congregation Beth Or on 22 January 2012. For the record, I was the guy in the front row about eight feet from the podium.

The individual files take quite a bit of time to upload to Vimeo...so it'll be a few days ( or more ) before I get them all posted.

After a quick review of all footage, I decided to upload this segment of Mr. Krancer's speech first.



PA DEP Secretary Michael Krancer's Keynote Address
@ Eco-Expo on 1/22/2012.

So - Williamsport's treated frackwater is cleaner than fresh water? Just curious...how is the radioactivity removed?
 
Wait'll you see the next pearl of wisdom I plan to post.
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment