Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ho, hum...Chesapeake is Non-Compliant


   

+  +  +

Hey...as an agency of the commonwealth of PA, the DEP works for me. My tax dollars funded, in whole or in part, the creation of the letter above. If any of my daily visitors from H-burg have an issue with this post, drop me a line.
 
On your lunch hour... 
 
Anyway, per this letter, it appears Chesapeake Energy is dragging its heels complying with the DEP's directives to remedy water contamination issues in the Marcellus Shale Zone. I'm sure recent actions by the US EPA regarding water contamination in Dimock has caught the attention of the entire natural gas industry in NEPA, and will no doubt have them doing a rope-a-dope in the days ahead.

As the saying goes; you can run, but you cannot hide.

Thanks to the anonymous person(s) who sent this document to my attention.

Keep them coming.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment