Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kayak Trip, anyone?

  
For anyone interested, the front seat of my tandem kayak is open for the River Blessing trip on Sunday, 9/11/11.

If you're up for an adventure, let me know. I have a few simple requirements:

  • You have to wear a PFD.
  • You have to be willing and able to paddle.
  • You have to have a car for the shuttle to/from Tunkhannock.
  • You have to bring a dish to the potluck lunch.

I consider the first few miles of the Susquehanna River from Tunkhannock downstream to be among the most scenic sections on the entire north branch.

If you want to reserve your seat...let me know.

Later.

Sunrise @ Tunkhannock  -  Photo by Don Williams

Susquehanna below Tunkhannock  -  October 2009
Photo by Don Williams
    

No comments:

Post a Comment