Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Precautionary Measures" My A**

    
I had three posts awaiting completion as of this morning. As I just finished updating/transcribing Chesapeake's Agreement...I now have two: My final thoughts on RiverFest 2011 and expanding my 6/25 Wambling post. I hope to get to those in the next few days.

To my knowledge, the language in Chesapeake's "Agreement" has not been posted anywhere on the web previously. Of course, it goes without saying that Chesapeake admits to nothing in the "Agreement", which in this particular case, the Owners flat out refused to sign.

Good for them.

I hope the language in Chesapeake's "Agreement" gives everyone who reads it a much clearer understanding of what we're dealing with.

Chesapeake is not to be trusted...period.


"Trust me, I only want what's best for me you."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment