Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Statewide Earth Day (-1) Protest Planned

  
What: Protest Against Marcellus Shale Madness

When: Thursday, April 21, 2011  

Where: Anywhere and Everywhere

Who: Anyone and Everyone

Why: Because We, the People, have had enough.


Don't know about you, but I've had enough. Our new Governor has proven to be everything predicted and more. Our rivers are bubbling methane, our fellow Pennsylvanians are getting fracked while the natural gas companies are denying everything (and smiling all the way to the bank), and our government officials have stopped listening to the people they were elected to serve. 

I will be in Harrisburg all day on Thursday, 4/21. I hope you will join me. Protests are also being organized in towns throughout the Commonwealth.

Details to follow.


+  +

P.S. - I will not respond to any inquiries questioning why I'm not protesting on Good Friday.


Below: Earth Day 2010 in front of PA DEP Headquarters
Harrisburg, PA



       

No comments:

Post a Comment