Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Harrisburg Rumors - SB 305

  
I'm hearing from a variety of sources that PA Senator Lisa Baker has withdrawn as a sponsor of SB 305.

Read my original post about this worthless piece of legislation here.

Although her name has been removed from the Bill Information page, it's still on the original bill. That needs to change if I'm going to believe it's official.

I'm also hearing some persistent rumors about significant infighting within the Republican ranks on Marcellus-related issues. And I mean significant. 

As the saying goes, where there's smoke...

Stay tuned.


1 comment:

  1. If it were worthless it could at least be neutral. This is outright damaging. And I think there is almost certainly going to be infighting going on as we the people raise the temperature on this, as other state governments take more responsible approaches, and as the EPA takes action (however small). Corbett is in for one term.

    ReplyDelete