Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sleep tight....

  
This one quote pretty much sums up the continuing CYA cimex lectularius catastrophe at Daniel J. Flood Tower:

Management of Daniel J. Flood Tower, owned by Philadelphia-based Pennrose Properties, hosted a meeting Wednesday with residents. However, the specific issue of bedbugs at the tower was never addressed.
Read the rest of the Citizens Voice article here.

My friends, bedbugs bite in more ways than one and I need to take a break from this mess for a day or two. I'll be up to visit my mother this weekend with camera and magnifying glass in tow. Anyone care to join me?

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the........


  

1 comment:

  1. It is a shameful situation. Your poor mom must be beside herself. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can ever do on this end, please ask.

    ReplyDelete