Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, November 28, 2010

STOP WASTING MY TAX DOLLAR$!

        
The number and the nature of recent visitors to this blog has taken an interesting spin. From what I'm hearing from my fellow anti-fracking bloggers, they've also noticed a similar uptick in traffic, especially from the DC and Harrisburg areas.




Okay...I confess. I think I forgot to pay a parking ticket ~15 years ago when I was at our regional office in Freehold, New Jersey. Then again, I believe the office manager made a call or two and had the ticket quashed. I truly cannot recall. Oh, and I missed Mass two weekends ago. Or was it three? And yes, I was born in Luzerne County, and I never worked in the Courthouse, but I did have a few beers at Patte's Sports Bar over the years, and I paid him money to go on a bus trip to see Penn State play Maryland sometime between 1974 and  1978.

Was that illegal?

And yes, I admit, the Nike sneakers I'm wearing in my profile photo were made in China.

Seriously - you're wasting your time here. You have plenty of unfinished business in Luzerne and Lackawanna Counties and BTW, have you checked out Big Dan's Big Blog lately?

That guy scares me.
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment