Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Onorato for Governor


This is not a political blog, and I am not going to belabor the point of this post. There are 835,720 reasons I am not going to vote for Tom Corbett, and only one reason I am going to vote for Dan Onorato.

I believe he's the better man for the job based upon his track record to date.

Not to be redundant, but let's revisit the following quote from the Pocono Record:
    
"Onorato reduced the size of Allegheny County's government, eliminating elected positions and consolidating services to save county taxpayers $21 million. He helped revitalize Pittsburgh and Allegheny County, working to bring nearly $11 billion in investment and development. Allegheny County today has more jobs than any other Pennsylvania county and a higher employment rate today than either the state or the nation."
And lest ye forget folks, Attorney General Corbett went after some bloggers earlier this year just because he didn't like what they had to say about him. If he gets elected, I'll definitely make his top 10 list.  I promise.

Tom Corbett is owned by the natural gas industry. Who do you think he'll represent in Harrisburg if elected? Plus, if you study human behavior at all, you already know the man has an ego the size of - well, Texas. A personalized Eagles jersey? Cut me a fracking break. 

"Now more than ever" applies once again. The future of our commonwealth is at stake, and for that very reason, on November 2nd, I'm voting for Dan Onorato for Governor.
  
And as a lifelong Republican American, I still have that right.
  
        

No comments:

Post a Comment