Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, October 15, 2010

Marcellus Shale Madness

  
A few days ago, there was another fracking wastewater spill in western PA. The Susquehanna River is still bubbling in Sugar Run, the SRBC continues to rubber-stamp water withdrawals, our own government was spying on us using our tax dollars, drilling companies are destroying exceptional value wetlands, and both of our leading candidates for governor of Pennsylvania have had their campaign coffers lined with money from the natural gas industry.

If you read this blog, you already know all of this stuff.  Mad as hell yet?

I'm hearing that someone, or some group, has finally figured out what needs to be done.

Marcellus Moratorium Coalition, anyone?

As one, we can get it done.


1 comment:

  1. Don, Thanks for keeping the issue on the Susquehanna alive. The film updates and time counter are very effective!

    I love the MMC idea. I would be willing to work on that.

    When my computer died, I lost your email address. Please email me.

    Thanks, Herb

    ReplyDelete