Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Thursday, March 11, 2010

EARTH DAY PROTEST PLANNED


+++

Mother Nature and back-to-back snowstorms killed my last scheduled protest in February, but hopefully the sun will be shining on the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. When I receive the e-mail confirmation/approval in the next day or so, I will post the details here. The last time we hit the streets, the radio, TV & newspaper folks were all over what was, in truth, a very simple and civil protest. We even had coverage by the Blogfather himself, who I truly believe may very well be the super-secret leader of the ELF.

But that's only a hunch.



My fellow bloggers Americans, we can and will make a difference. Stay tuned.

+++

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this picture at the end of the road in French Azilum- where the old Rod and Gun Club used to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's at the park, river right, at Homet's Ferry. Is that the former location of the club?

    ReplyDelete