Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, February 13, 2010

FRACKENSTEIN emerges from Dish, TX

First...I'm not liking the rigid format of this new blogging thing, but I'll give it some more time.

With many folks out for 2 or three days due to the snow, it was a tough workweek...followed by a major problem on Friday night with SEPTA's trains running anywhere from 1 to 2 hours behind schedule. I am somewhere between a light and non-drinker, but I was sorely tempted when I got home at almost 9 p.m.

Anyway, seems the mayor of DISH, TX has made himself known to the folks at BIG OIL. He's going to be speaking at some places in NY over the next few days. Maybe I can convince him to come to Luzerne County...

For folks outside the Philly area, just wanted to let you know that the Marcellus Shale thing is getting quite a bit of attention down here, like the front page of two sections of the Inquirer a week or so ago. Eventually, it will make headlines on Page 1.



Off to take care of some issues elsewhere. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment