Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, February 26, 2010

And then there were three....MILLION!

+++

Wow! That pretty much sums up the reaction to my "Paxton Boys" post. Thanks for all the e-mails yesterday. I'm glad to know more than two folks out there are reading what I have to say.

Anyway, I don't stray much beyond e-mail and this blog. I leave the rest up to others who have more time. One of them sent me a link to this:


I don't do the Twitter thing, but I understand quite a few folks do. If any of those Twitter-persons stop by, please spread the word. We can and will make a difference. I receive multiple links to other sites every day. Here's one that someone forwarded last evening.

I guess the message is:  we're out here, and our numbers are growing.

+++

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Twitter person here- Thanks for showcasing my tweet, and thank you you for your blog. I will be watching-and tweeting--like you said, we got to get the word out!

    ReplyDelete