Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Weekend Weminiscing - 26 July 2014


Several years ago, I began a series of posts I called "Weekend Weminiscing." I noticed recently that Facebook has something going on called Throwback Thursdays.
 
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
 
I say: Copycats!
 
Anyway, I've decided to scan the external hard drive once again and take a slow saunter through the archives, focusing on pics taken in 2008.

From RiverFest 2008



 
From March 2008 along the Susquehanna River
 
 



 
Above: A pic of my Dad below a painting of his Mom.
 
Below: Pics of my father-in-law's 80th Birthday party in February
 


 
Below: April 2008 at the Tubs 
 


 
 
October 2008: My daughter receives an award for her Susquehanna documentary about our fight against the inflatable dam.
 
P.S.: WE WON!  
 

 
Below: At the Osterhout Museum - February 2008
 





 
 Enjoy your weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment