Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Posedown...


My brother-in-law ( the younger one ) is an avid biker. This past weekend, he competed in an off-road "over the river and through the woods" bike race near State College, PA.
 
Evidently, there was a stretch of the course that was almost all rocks. His legs ( & forearms ) took a beating on those rocks and assorted brambles as he made his way downhill.
 
We decided to compare scratches and scars.
 
I think he's got me beat...at least below the knees.
 
 
I spent several hours on Sunday taking down two not-so-small trees in the corner of our upstate property...by myself. Both were leaning toward my neighbor's property & fence.
 
Thankfully, they both dropped where I wanted them to.
 
 
 
 
Coming up: getting an 80+ year old cast iron tub out of the basement up a narrow set of steps.  
 
As always...fun stuff.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment