Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Monday, November 1, 2010

Susquehanna Bubbling for 60+ Days

   
Here we are, 60 days later. The Susquehanna River is still bubbling methane at Sugar Run, and to my knowledge, the report promised in "about two weeks" by the DEP is nowhere to be found. And, if you follow this blog, you know that more wells and streams in PA and WV have become contaminated by Chesapeake Energy's shoddy drilling practices. Of course...it wasn't their fault!

I haven't decided what disgusts me more, the silence from Harrisburg and Washington, or the silence from my fellow former so-called river advocates. Pathetic doesn't quite cover it.

Finally, even though I'm pretty sure he's not going away for good, I bid farewell to Renegade @ Fracking Underground.

See you down the line.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment