Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Can't Spell? - Apply @ 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue



Folks...you   just     can't     make     this     stuff     up.


This morning, while doing my usual pre-dawn sweep of emails and headlines, I decided to read more about the recent Executive Orders and Presidential Memoranda from our new President. I specifically focused on anything to do with "energy infrastructure" and pipelines.

Imagine my reaction when I went to the "official whitehouse.gov website" to find the following:



And...after clicking on the link:


Seriously? No one caught these?

With all due respect (NB - I have none), what swamp and/or gene pool is he pilfering these people from?

And I thought fracking was going to be ugly.

Donald John the Lesser...welcome to my world.



Stay tuned
  

No comments:

Post a Comment