Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Some 1,900 Days Later...

 

 
Unlike a newspaper clipping or magazine that can get lost or buried in a landfill, my work of days years gone by is still being viewed by visitors from across the globe.
 
Perhaps what I wrote in this post, along with the videos I featured, will inspire the person(s) who visited this blog on 08 January 2016 for 25 minutes and 22 seconds to save a small stream or river in Romania.


 
Or...perhaps not.    
 
One of the videos they watched has over 360 plays so far. And I'm sure there will be more.
 
 
 
 
Even though my posting frequency has dropped off significantly this past year, I have to believe my prior efforts are still making a difference...even in Romania.
 
  
 

Bubbling Waters 2 - Susquehanna River from Don Williams on Vimeo.
  
 
Have a great weekend folks. Go hug a tree!
 
   
 
Peace
     

No comments:

Post a Comment