Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

PA's DEP & the new Priesthood


E. Christopher Abruzzo, a (basically) criminal justice lawyer with an undergraduate degree in Marketing, is now the leader lead puppet at Pennsylvania's Department of Environmental Protection.

More about it here.

I've forgotten more than the man knows about the environment, and I foresee dark days ahead for Penn's Woods until Toxic Tommy gets thrown dragged voted out of office.

Anyone remember the movie "Devil's Advocate"?


Kevin:  "Why the Law: Cut the sh*t dad, why lawyers, why the law!?"
 
John:  "Cause the law, my boy, puts us into EVERYTHING! It's the ultimate backstage pass; it's the new priesthood, baby. Did you know there are more students in law school then there are lawyers on the earth? We're comin out, guns BLAZIN!"


 I think you get the connection.
 
Unfortunately, I believe the days of NVDA are coming to an end.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment