Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DQR: Double Quad Rupture


I took my first road trip yesterday since arriving home on 1/17. Nothing glamorous; it was just to have my 57 staples removed.

As I was being wheeled past a group of doctors and medical students looking at some x-rays, I overheard: "He's the double quad rupture."

I guess I've been called worse.

Yet another chapter in the book of my life. I'm being told it'll take a full 12 months before I completely heal and know the total extent of my injuries; i.e. how much use of my legs will return.

I have other plans.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks What a great info you have given us by your blog. I like it and will share it to my friends.
    Life is important for those who are not healthy,They know what is the worth of life.

    ReplyDelete