Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Monday, April 23, 2012

Marcellus Shale PAndemic

    
  
Folks, for a variety of reasons that I may be able to disclose at some point in the future, I have to scale back blogging about my opposition to the Marcellus Madness gripping the minds and pocketbooks of the clueless living within our commonwealth. 

I've been at this for a long time...so this is a bitter pill to swallow.

For those that visit, especially if you've only been stopping by for the past year or so, here's a documentary created by my daughter in 2008 while she was in college. I can't figure out how to get a direct link to the video, so scroll down a little when you get to the page on the CUA website.






How I will miss the fracking fray...

Later.

P.S. The methane-belching Susquehanna River in Bradford County near Sugar Run will pass the 600 day mark sometime today.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment