Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Saturday, September 17, 2011

River Right...or River Left?

  
Folks, I am getting inundated with e-mails, phone calls and pics regarding the aftermath of the flooding along the Susquehanna. I'm trying to keep up, but it is getting far more difficult each day.

I am a one-man band, and I do this on my personal time.

I don't have ads on my site to generate revenue...however that works.

I don't ask for personal donations.

I do this out of a personal belief and commitment that the Susquehanna needs at least one independent voice speaking out on its behalf. And with the 12th anniversary of my first verifiable post about two weeks away, I believe I am - hands down - the longest-running pro-Susquehanna River blog around.

Anyway, I've gotta figure out how to keep this endeavor moving forward. More in a few weeks.

Enough on that. On my way home yesterday from northeastern PA, I decided to remove some leftover eyesores along Rte.115 South near Wilkes-Barre.  If only it were as easy to do the same in Harrisburg and Washington.



I have a jam-packed weekend of chores ahead of me. Ahhh, the joys of homeownership.

Enjoy.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment