Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Monday, March 7, 2011

"Fracking will cause irreversible harm"

          
Hey, I've been saying it all along. But, as one reporter from a Harrisburg newspaper offered..."you just have a BS." In other words, I'm not an expert. Yep...but I had some outstanding professors and was lecturing on NEPA's geology over 30 years ago.

To that point, here's an article that I think you should read. It's not anything I haven't already said, but maybe it'll finally convince a few more folks about the incredible threat that hydrofracturing poses to our drinking water supply and our future for generations to come. Thanks to Bluedaze for finding and posting this link.
  
In closing for today, here's a little cartoon from the New York Times to put things in perspective.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment