Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Geologist Warns...

  
This headline caught my attention as I was doing my pre-sunrise Marcellus sweep this morning:



This headline was brought to my attention by one of my co-workers:



In the article above, potential 2012 presidential candidate Newt Gingrich calls for abolishing the EPA.

Hey...who needs clean water, clean air, and clean land? 

The answer: We ALL do.

Anyone following events in Egypt? Rest assured, our elected leaders are. Think it can't happen here?

In the weeks and months ahead, as Team Tom-Tom's true agenda is revealed for all to see, it is inevitable that the huddled and clueless majority will finally wake-up.

To borrow a closing line from another blog:



Tick tock...   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment