Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Friday, August 20, 2010

Walkin' Away...

    
In just over 24 hours, I'll be joined by a couple of folks along the Susquehanna River to begin a 10 mile walk to Gas Stock. I'm truly looking forward to the day, and whatever it may bring, I'll look back and know I and some like-minded souls "upped & tried".

One or two of the local papers mentioned a "sunrise ceremony". Trust me, there's absolutely nothing elaborate being planned. I ( and anyone else who's interested ) am going to say a few words along the ancient, majestic and once again threatened Susquehanna, and off we'll go.

Nothing more...nothing less.

A free concert...great weather...and lots of positive energy. Something magical just might happen...and I want to be there to witness it.

Thanks to all who donated to Gas Stock in support of my walk.

Gas Stock - BE THERE!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment