Welcome / Bienvenu / добро пожаловать / 欢迎

+++

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PA HB 2304 - Gutting our current environmental laws??


I thank one of my sources for bringing this new piece of legislation to my attention.

Read it here.


Needless to say, at 2:57 in the morning I am not at my sharpest. However, I cannot see how this legislation serves any purpose but to significantly delay or prevent new laws protecting our environment from being enacted and, if I'm reading and understanding its intent correctly, possibly gutting some of our keystone environmental laws.



I don't need to be on top of my game to guess who ( or WHAT ) is behind this legislation. Is this what our tax dollars are paying for, or are we being outbid by the lobbyists from BIG OIL?

The phone lines are gonna be burning up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment